'The Explorer' Neoprene Baby Carrier - Luxe Navy
Enjoy fun, safe and easy family adventures with your premium Frog Orange Explorer baby carrier. Made from 100% high quality neoprene (wetsuit material) in Bright Red, it's versatile, durable, safety certified and easy to put on.
Carry your little adventurer in the ergonomic "M" seat position in water at the beach or pool for hands-free and safe supervision or insulate them against the wind and cold on the boat, at the playground, camping or snow during winter.
Buoyant and resistant to water, salt, stains and rust. Excellent heat insulation and wind protection. Machine washable. Quick drying, easy to carry and comes in a mesh carry bag.
- Made from 100% high quality neoprene
- Approximate age 2 months up to 2 years (not suitable for newborns)
- Minimum (baby) length 53cm and weight 4kg (9Ibs) to maximum 15kg (33Ibs) out of water
- Adjustable straps and quick-release safety buckles
- Head & neck support for younger babies
- Two facing-in ergonomic 'M' carry positions recommended by the International Hip Displaysia Institute. No facing-out positions.
- Product weight 620 grams
- Safety Certified CEN/TR 16512_2015 (EU), ASTM F2236-16a (USA)
- Download Instructions
Safety Certified up to 15kg/33Ibs.
Frog Orange carriers are made of neoprene rubber with a knitted nylon lamination. It's the same material that virtually all wetsuits are made out of. It's an awesome, thermal and stretchy fabric, but not indestructible. Normal care must be taken to prevent snagging, abrasion, cuts and colour fading:
- Avoid rough surfaces and sharp objectives
- Do not leave in the sun for extended periods
- Clean after each use
To ensure the wetsuit material retains it's flexibility for a extended period of time, it is important to rinse the carrier after each use and wash regularly.
- Hand wash in a tub of fresh warm water (40 degrees) with mild detergent
- Then rinse with fresh cold water
- Hang out to dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
It is possible to machine wash on 40 degree delicate cycle if the carrier is placed in a mesh washing bag to protect the buckles and your washing machine.
Remove from mesh bag after each use to clean. Do not store in mesh bag for extended periods of time until it has been washed, rinsed and is completely dry.