Boba Stretchy Wrap - Peach Sorbet
Regular price $89.95
The Boba Wrap is the ideal carrier for babies from birth. Simply tie the material snug against your body and achieve a perfect fit every time – perfect for beginners and advanced babywearers alike.
We think it is the best option for a stretchy wrap - lovely quality at a great value price.
The simple design of this stretchy baby wrap, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby.
- Comfortably wraps newborn and young babies from 3.5kg
- 95% French Terry cotton with a touch of Spandex to retain its shape
- Four way stretch that provides flexibility, adjustability, and real support
- Our intelligent fabric will cling perfectly to the contours of your body and your baby, plus the beautiful middle marker shows you exactly where to start to get an even fit every time
- One size fits all - creates a custom fit every time you tie
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified Hip Healthy
- Machine washable, tumble dry on low
By evenly distributing the weight of your child, there is no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content!
There are a number of ways you can tie your Boba Wrap, depending on what you find comfortable and the age of your baby. Cloth and Carry recommends always wearing your baby upright, high and tight, and prefers the technique Front Wrap Cross Carry with a waterfall shoulder finish. Watch this video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30LWhXoe58&t=9s
Boba wrap fits all size adults too, so it is perfect for getting a comfortable fit regardless of your size and can fit both parents perfectly.
Wear your Boba Wrap around the house, out and about and perfect for discreet and comfortable breastfeeding when you are out too.
Safety with your Boba Wrap:
As with all baby carriers, please pay close attention to the safety information and follow the instructions exactly. In particular ensure your wrap is tight, all 3 layers of fabric are over your baby and that baby is safely positioned to keep airways clear. Do not bend while carrying your baby in a wrap unless you are supporting baby with your hands.