Close Pop-In All-In-Two Bio-Laminate Nappy (OSFM)
We created our Pop-in nappies because we believe in a different way…a decade later and thousands of families around the globe have diverted “mountains” of disposable nappies from landfill by choosing to Pop-in. You can now divert plastic bottles too as our newest Pop-ins are made using recycled plastic bottles, with each nappy repurposing 2.5 bottles!
Close Parent's Puffin print uses a brand new bio laminate material. A first for Pop-in, this material uses 20-30% renewable plant based ingredients than standard TPU which helps to conserve precious non-renewable energy sources and reduce greenhouse emissions.
The Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable nappy in +bamboo has stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes. Our specially designed night time booster pops into the nappy to keep them dry overnight once they are sleeping through, ensuring nothing but dream filled nights for you both!
Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent…we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy prone skin.
We love colour co-ordinating our pop-in soakers and boosters with their outer shells, but please be aware that many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including detergents and of course the content of the nappies, variable as they are. We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity and in some circumstances may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty. Please wash dark colours separately.
- Generous one size fits most design grows with baby from birth to potty (3.2-16kg)
- Bamboo is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent
- Made using RPET – each nappy uses 2½ recycled plastic water bottles
- Lined with greener bio TPU laminate.
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, easy hook and loop fastening and stretchy tabs for a great fit and easy, quick, one-step changes just like a disposable
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to a clever double leg gusset
- Superb absorbent, our super soft bamboo terry is up to four times more absorbent than cotton to give you longer between change times! (approximately 2-3 hours)
- Flexible all-in-two (AI2) design with removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying times
- Elasticated pockets front and back to retain the soaker and help prevent leaking
- Clever fleece core in the outer shell holds the wetness in the middle of the nappy, helping to prevent compression and leaking
- Suitable for overnight, with the addition of our clever night time booster (*available to buy separately) which fits inside your Pop-in to last the night
- Hidden hook and loop wash tabs so nothing but softness against baby
- Maximum waist size is 57cm
Soaker: Bamboo (viscose) blend
Outer shell: 100% recycled polyester with bio TPU membrane.