Fudgey Pants "Overnights" Hemp Insert Booster Set
Fudgey Pants cloth nappies designed in New Zealand to take you from birth to potty with one functional great looking modern nappy.
Soft microsuede lined with a PUL cover keeping little ones dry, all Fudgey Pants come with extra absorbency options for purchase:
- Four layer bamboo and microfibre insert/booster (Faster drying)
- Four layer bamboo and hemp insert/booster (More absorbency)
- Four layer hemp + stay dry microsuede overnights insert/booster (Heavy wetters)
HEMP NIGHT INSERT FEATURES:
Super absorbent 4 layer hemp with a top layer of microsuede for stay dry comfort. 30% more material than our standard inserts.
This insert is our most absorbent perfect for heavy wetters to last all night without the bulk of our other inserts and boosters. These are larger and shaped to remove the amount of material between the legs for a more comfortable fit while sleeping.
These inserts gradually get to full absorbency after multiple washes.
Ability to snap the insert and booster together which holds both in place so it doesn't move or bunch, keeping the absorbency where it needs to be.
If you keep snapped together while washing it will halve the time taken to hang or peg to dry as well keeping the pairs together, and also double the room you have on your line or clothes horse!
Large Insert dimensions 20x16x38cm
Small Booster dimensions 16x13x34.5cm
* Hemp has a tendency to shrink after washing so please stretch the inserts a little when hanging to dry.
3 in 1 Fudgey Pants OSFM Nappy FEATURES:
- 3 in 1 nappy solution allowing for use as an AIO, AI2 or pocket
- Use from birth to potty (3kg - 16kg)
- Double row of snaps
- Insert/Booster snap to keep the insert in place (purchased separately)
- Crossover front snaps allow a better fit for newborns
- Inbuilt absorbency
- Double gusset to help prevent leaks
- Hip snaps to prevent 'wing droop'
- Waterproof lining at the front allows tummies to stay dry
- An outer layer of breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL) keeps wetness contained