Hemp Prefolds (15% off)
Prefolds are so named as they are sewn up as ‘pre-folded’ flats, so they already have extra fabric down the middle (where it’s most needed). They can be used with or without pins or snappi fasteners, can be worn with or without a cover and can be used as boosting in pocket nappies too!
There are lots of ways you can use prefold nappies to fit baby’s shape perfectly, making these an incredibly versatile nappy option, and they are cost effective as well.
RAWr Nappies day time hemp prefolds made from durable, environmentally friendly stretchy hemp terry and backed with soft hemp fleece. They come in a 2x4x2 design making 8 layers of absorbency when folded.
Hemp Terry Prefolds are an all-round smart choice in cloth, they offer the simplicity of a traditional cloth nappy while being even more eco-friendly than regular cloth, as they are produced from a hemp/cotton blend which is soft and stretchy and only gets more supple and comfy with washing. Hemp is absorbent and kind to the planet, it is also naturally resistant to mold and mildew.
- One: 2 – 12 months (4.5 to 9kg)
- Two: 6 months – 2.5 years (7.5 to 12kg)
- Three: 2 – 6 years (11 to 24kg)
- RAWr 360 cover in either mini or one size fastened with a Snappi Nappy Fastener or tucked under the internal leak proof gusset,
- RAWr toddler pull up shell inserted in the pocket,
- Folded and fastened with a Nappy Fastener inside a wool cover or a fleece cover,
- to boost your favourite fitted or night nappy,
- or any other covers or pocket nappies.
If using prefold nappies full time we recommend 24 hemp prefolds, 8 to 10 covers or pull ups, and 3 to 6 bamboo night weight prefolds to allow for washing and drying every 2 to 3 days.